Commissioned by Zhangjiagang Planning Bureau （client）， etc., Urban Planning Society of China （client agent） collects the following project and relevant services to the public, and welcome the qualified domestic or overseas organizations to participate.
I. Project Name
Solicitation of international schemes of concept planning of High-Speed Rail Eco-City of Zhangjiagang City
II. Project Profile
Zhangjiagang City is located at the south coast of the downstream of the Yangtze River and the southeast region of Jiangsu Province. As the rising port city at the confluence of coastal and Yangtze River economic development zones, Zhangjiagang is close to the Yangtze River in north as well as Taihu Lake in south, and 98 kilometers to Shanghai in east as well as 200 kilometers to Nanjing in west. In future, Zhangjiagang will be developed as the international advanced port base for manufacturing industry, the national professional logistics trade center, the state-level bonded port area, the important transportation hub and manufacturing service base along the Yangtze River and the rising culture ecotourism node of Yangtze River Delta.
Shanghai -Nantong railway, inter-city railway along the Yangtze River and Suzhou-Nantong-Jiaxing inter-city railway cross Zhangjiagang City and intersect and form Zhangjiagang Hub Station in Tangqiao vice city. The construction of railways, Yangtze River Bridge for road and railway and other large traffic infrastructures changes the closed traffic environment of Zhangjiagang into the open transportation hub, which supplies the foundation for comprehensively improving the city function. To better create the new city with high running efficiency, green and environment protection, rich culture and lasting activity by surrounding the railway hub, hereby we collect the schemes for the Concept Planning of High-Speed Rail Eco-City of Zhangjiagang City to the world.
1. Prize money and compensation expense: 6.2-million RMB. Wherein, the first prize: 1.5-million RMB; the second prize: 1-million RMB; the third-prize: 0.8-million RMB .The organizations at the 4th to 8th position will get the compensation expense of 0.5-million RMB respectively, and the organizations at the 9th to 10th position will get the compensation expense of 0.2-million RMB respectively.
2. Completion cycle: 70 days
3. Service cycle: 1 year
III. Range of Planning
Shuangfeng Road to east, Huamiao River to south, Xiputang to west and Xinjing Road to north. The area is about 397 hectares （The specific range subjects to the one ruled by the solicitation document of the project）。
IV. Qualification of the Applicant Organization
1. The domestic and overseas organization which is registered in the People's Republic of China or the other countries and capable of independently undertaking the civil liability and serving the project, including enterprise legal person and other organizations;
2. The domestic organization is required to have urban and rural planning qualification class A or qualification class A of architecture design issued by Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China.
3. The overseas （planning, design and consultation） organizations should have the urban planning service business in China for more than 3 years;
4. Parties to an association must have clear division of labor before signing up and take a domestic design organization as the main design unit;
5. Have the design experience and achievements of the similar project;
6. Obey relevant state laws and regulations;
7. Pass the qualification check and formally get the solicitation document of the project from the client agent.
V. Limit of Number of Applicant Organizations
1. After the prequalification, we will select the top 10 applicant organization for the scheme solicitation according to the principle of selecting the best ones in the qualified applicant organizations;
2. The parent and branch companies should not sign up at the same time, and when branch companies （including the branch companies of the branch companies） belonging to the same parent company sign up for the scheme solicitation, the number of the short-listed branch companies should not be higher than 1/6 of the total number of the applicant organizations.
VI. Sign Up
1. The applicant organizations download and fill the sign up form （attachment 1） and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org, and after receiving the sign up form, the client agent replies the Prequalification Document of electronic version in e-mail.
2. The sign-up applicant organization should fill the Prequalification Document of electronic version and submit it at the designated site in the specified time;
3. Only by submitting the Prequalification Document and getting the confirmation of acceptance, can the signing up be regarded as effective;
4. Address for signing up and submitting the Prequalification Document: 1st floor, North Building of Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, No.9, Sanlihe Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100037 China.
安工010-58323856、陈工 010-58323871 邮箱：email@example.com
Ms. An: 010-58323856 Ms. Chen: 010-58323871 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Working time: 09:00－11:00 am, 14:00－16:00 pm, not available during festivals and holidays.
7. Duration for submitting the Prequalification Document: October 17th, 2016 to 16:00 pm, October 21st, 2016 （China Standard Time）， the Prequalification Document not submitted in time or the unqualified Prequalification Document will be rejected.
VII. Schemes assessment method: the assessment committee composed of five or more national well-known specialists appraise and rank the schemes by voting which are submitted on time in accordance with the solicitation document. See details in solicitation document.
VIII. In case of discrepancy between Chinese and English in the notice, the Chinese text should prevail.
Urban Planning Society of China
Zhangjiagang Planning Bureau
October 8th, 2016